Email Marketing is the most effective strategy to get customers and income in the online world. How many times a day do you read your emails?
Can you imagine being able to contact hundreds of people who are interested in your products or services in a personal and direct way with a simple click?
Email Marketing allows that.
What is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a tool and strategy within Online Marketing that allows us to contact thousands of people simultaneously through emails.
With Email Marketing, we can also send a personalized message for each person based on their name, location, and ultimately by their data.
We can create groups or lists to segment these people thanks to their email.
For example, we can have a list of users in Madrid, users in Barcelona, users interested in an SEO course, and others interested in a cryptocurrency investment course.
How do we request the email?
We can request the email and other information by creating a simple form.
The less data you ask for, the more users will leave their email, but it will be less quality since more data implies greater interest.
In my case, I only ask for the email in most of my forms.
When we have the email and other user data, it is called Lead or simply subscribers (Here, you have many techniques to get them).
You can create a subscribing email form using many WordPress plugins that integrate your choice’s email marketing tool. In this way, it will be integrated with the design of your website, blog, or online store.
You even can import your old email subscriber list into it.
It is interesting to create a Landing Page so that the user who arrives at that page is very clear about what is offered, and also, we do not give more options so as not to confuse the user.
As a strategy so that users who come to our website give us their email and other information, something free is usually offered in exchange, such as a PDF, a course, a discount coupon, a free consultancy, a template.
Once the email is verified, an email is programmed to link to the offered info product.
Advantages of Email Marketing
Email Marketing has many advantages :
- If a user finds us through Google, we can make him visit our website again by multiplying our visits.
- We can automate emails, and thus we can create sales funnels, for example.
- It allows us to contact people interested in our products or services indefinitely.
- Everyone has and uses email almost daily.
- We can segment and meet each person and their interests.
- It is a perfect channel to increase confidence.
- It allows us to contact thousands of people with one click, saving time and money that this implies.
- Most of the Email Marketing tools have a free plan.
Disadvantages of Email Marketing
Email marketing also has some downsides.
- Many of our emails will reach the spam or promotions folder and not be read. We will have to look for alternatives to Email Marketing that complement this problem.
- Email Marketing tools have a cost.
- If a good strategy is abused or not used, it can generate rejection.
- It is important to take care of the style and shape of the emails. The simpler, the better.
Email Marketing Tools
There are many Email Marketing tools that you can see in that post.
Here are the best Email Marketing tools you can use for your personal or business email marketing campaign:
- Inbox (Recommended): Start your free plan with unlimited sending.
- SendinBlue (Recommended): Perfect if you want to automate Email Marketing and you are a beginner or an expert.
- SendFox (Recommended): Automatically send customized emails to your subscribers, followers, and fans
- Benchmark Email (Recommended): Perfect if your blog, website, or online store starts to grow.
- Mailify: Perfect if you are looking for a complete application that is easy to use
- Active Campaign: Perfect if you already earn enough money with your blog/web
- Getresponse (Recommended): Perfect for SMEs
- Mailrelay: Perfect for bloggers and large mailing lists
- Zoho CRM: Perfect for businesses that want an all-in-one
- Mailchimp: Best for anyone who wants to start with Free mail marketing tools.
Inbox: Lifetime Deals on Appsumo
Inbox is super easy to use. You can create and automate tailored email marketing campaigns for multiple brands in one place. It’s one of the best alternatives to Mailchimp.
Best Email Marketing tool for Digital agencies and small businesses.
SendFox: Lifetime Deals on AppSumo
If you have a blog, YouTube channel, or podcast, you can use SendFox to Automatically send customized emails to your subscribers, followers, and fans.
You also can easily integrate SendFox with dozens of your favorite tools like – Sumo.com, KingSumo, Zapier, API, and more.
Email Marketing is essential in any digital marketing plan to grow your business.
If you ask many online entrepreneurs, they will tell you that they should have started working on their Email Marketing strategy before.
Having people’s email addresses allows us to contact them. It means that we can send traffic to our website again or make sales periodically without paying for these visits and waiting for them to find us again.
The ideal is to Combine Email Marketing with the alternatives offered by Digital Marketing.
Email Marketing is the most important strategy in my online business.
Do you use Email Marketing? Are you going to use it? What Email Marketing tool do you use or plan to use?
Let me know in the comments!